*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Duddly
  2. Durslies
  3. Harry Potter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/1092506-Duddly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: Duddly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Duddly

    by: big bubba
Durring the summer between Harry's fourth and fifth year Duddly got in his mind that he should punishe Harry for minor infractions. So one night he snuck in his room and desided to fuck Harry's ass. When Duddly entered Harry's room Harry was still awake reliving the death of Cedric over and over again. He did not notice that Duddly was watching him with upmost fassination untill Duddly had jumped onto Harry. Harry tried to get away but with no avail and Duddly thrusted his hard cock right up Harry's tight ass.
"Damn you have a tight ass for someone who has done this before."
All Harry could do was scream into his pillow as his cousin fucked his ass. Soon Harry's screams turned into moans and Duddly came righ inside of his sluts ass.

You have the following choices:

1. sissy slave

2. more anal fuck

3. blow job

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 big bubba (UN: bubbahork at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/1092506-Duddly