*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dudley's Bitch
  2. Duddly
  3. Durslies
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2079638-Dudleys-Bitch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: sissy slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dudley's Bitch

    by: Jeda
shooting loads of white baby making batter into the slut's newly created boy pussy. Dudley's cum completely filled Harry's tight fuck hole until it was full and then began to leak out of him onto the bed. The spasms finally subsided and Dudley's's cock stopped shooting cum and he pulled out of Harry hole, however the effects of Dudley cock fucking and cumming in his male pussy had pushed an already aroused Harry over the edge and caused his own cock to erupt uncontrollably and shot his sweet sissy sauce all over his body. Once he had finished cumming a dazed and traumatized Harry fell back onto the bed incapable of offering any resistance as his cousin wrapped his big arms and legs around Harry enveloping him in his body and said '' I knew you were going to be my bitch Harry from the moment I began to fuck your sweet boy pussy and I am going to enjoy turning you into the little girly-sissy slut that you are''. Unable to escape the prison he found himself in, Harry drifted off to an uneasy sleep in Dudley's arms.

9:00 AM. That's what the clock read when Harry opened his eyes. He was lying on his side snuggled against Dudley who was spooning him. Dudley's huge cock was lying against Harry's ass. He could feel it growing against his ass cheeks. It was throbbing against his crack when Dudley lifted his slut's leg to gain access to his hole. The head of Dudley's cock pushed into the bitch's boy pussy. Dudley pulled Harry closer against him and the length of his cock slid into the slut. The wizard gasped with the initial pain and then began to moan with pleasure as Dudley slowly fucked him. "That's it faggot. Moan like the little girly-slut you are." Dudley whispered in his bitch's ear.The sissy boy moaned louder and his body began to match the rhythm of Dudley's fucking. "Oh, yes, Dudley. Please fuck me." Harry moaned as his cousin continued to fuck him, but was instantly reproofed by his rapist ''you will call me master whenever were alone together from now. Had you got that faggot'' ''Yes Master'' Harry replied as he let out another girly moan of pleasure from being fucked. .

Dudley after 20 minutes of fucking his sissy slut reached the edge of his endurance and came as his cum began to erupt into his whore's ass. Dudley grunted like an animal in heat as he shot load after load of hot cum into Harry. The cum was too much for the bitch to hold, so it leaked out of his boy-pussy onto the bed. After Dudley shot the last of his load, he lay against his bitch holding him tightly and asked.his sissy slave "Whose sissy bitch are you?" and Harry whose spirit had been crushed by two pleasurable fucking/rapes in less than 24 hours andseeing no way to fight back due to Dudley's superior physical strength (and because dudley had destroyed Harry's wand earlier while he had slept} replied submissively to his new life and master "I'm your bitch, Master."




You have the following choices:

1. Make his new bitch given him a blow job

2. Indoctrinates Harry as he begin's his training for his new life

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeda (UN: jeda26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2079638-Dudleys-Bitch