*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. older students
  2. Draco
  3. Who
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2003962-older-students
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769932
males only and limit nothing.
This choice: older students  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

older students

    by: karlmarx700
Draco was cornered by a pair of older girls, Hufflepuff girls. Hufflepuffs could get violent and rude at times, but these girls had been sneaking cooking sherry to drink out of the kitchen and were a becoming extra violent and extra rude now. All of them were seventh year student, and they were all quite a bit taller than him.
"You the arrogant little bastard that thinks he runs the place?" One of them said, with the strong scent of cooking sherry on her breath. It had an alcoholic sting to it. It reminded Draco of his dad when he drank.
Draco was incredibly nervous, but he would do anything he could not to show it. "Got to keep cool. They can sense your fear." He said to himself.
"You don't know who you're messing with, ladies. I'm a Malfoy. My dad's a really..." Draco was cut off.
"We don't care. You're dad's a dumb cocksucker, just like you!" The leader or the two said. She was named Thalia, a tall and extremely pale brunette with little hairclips shaped like wings and fatty yet muscular thighs. She put young Draco into a headlock. Draco squirmed and wriggled, and yelled for help, but nothing could save him now.
"Unhand me, you filthy slags!" Draco said. His protest was ignored.
"Antoinette, pull off this fucker's pants down for me. I want a piece of his little boy balls." The leader girls said. One of her cronies, a red head with an amazon's physique, walked over and pulled down Draco's pants. She then took a switchblade and cut open his boxers. The group of girls stared at Draco's... less than adequate male anatomy.
"Aw, look at his teeny weeny winkie! It's like a baby penis, like a little baby's." Antoinette said.
"Aw, who's a tiny penis? Who's a tiny penis?" Thalia said, talking like Draco's penis was a puppy or a kitten.
Draco turned beat red. He wasn't used to hearing girls talk about his penis. He barely even noticed when Thalia pulled off his shirt and grabbed him by the hair.
"Gi... Give me my clothes back!" Draco said. He was losing his usual arrogant composure.
"Oh really? What if I don't, little man?" Thalia said. She snickered at the "little" part.
"You... You're going to be very sorry." Draco said.

Antoinette bent over and started choking Draco around his neck. She wasn't really trying to kill him.. yet. She just wanted to mess with him. All that choking and contact started to get to Draco, though. His tiny penis slowly went erect. Thalia and Antoinette looked in shock.
"Oh my God, he's getting excited! That little creep!" Thalia said. She balled up her fist and started punching Draco in the balls as hard as she could.
"You slug! You worthless disgusting slug!" Thalia screamed. Antoinette was enraged at this too.
"For this, you're getting punished, big time." Antoinette said.

What kind of sadism will Draco have to endure?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
big bubba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769932-Males-of-Harry-Potter-punished/cid/2003962-older-students