*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1651124-Suigintou-enters-Juns-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772942
A mysterious incident leaves Jun as helpless as a doll to the very dolls he lives with!
This choice: Suigintou  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Suigintou enters Jun's room

    by: Former182
Jun's eyes grew wide when Suigintou walked into the room

"Shinku! Help!" Jun yelled as he tried more effort to break the stockings keeping bound to the bed.

"She's not coming this time...." Suigintou said with an evil giggle as she neared the bed. "Besides, A lovely woman is giving you her full attention."

"Shinku!" Jun yelled. Suigintou frowned and slapped Jun.

"It seems you need a lesson about paying a woman some attention...." Suigintou said as she hopped on the bed and straddled Jun's stomach. She started to slap him, each one hurting worse than Shinku's hair whips.

When Jun was starting to tear up, Suigintou stopped.

"As for where Shinku and the others are...." Suigintou said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1651124-Suigintou-enters-Juns-room