*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Macross!
  2. The details of the giantesses
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772969-Ruler-of-the-Giantesses/cid/1141850-Welcome-to-Macross
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772969
A man finds himself on a world filled with giant women, all of whom see him as their king!
This choice: Furry giantesses; with superpowers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Welcome to Macross!

    by: blader
Jack laid out on his bed, another day of work done. It wasn't that he thought work was boring, his life was very normal, I mean sure he stopped to feed any random animal he found but that was the only somewhat special thing about him. Sighing, he just stared at the ceiling wondering if he should maybe go to a bar or something to escape the routine of his life. Deciding to take a nap, he started to fall asleep when a sound like an explosion sent him shooting about a foot in the air as he quickly looked around for the source of the noise. He turned just as the air in front of the door to his room literally ripped itself apart in a jagged white line. That white line slowly started to spin upon itself until it became some swirling blue vortex. That's when the voice appeared in his head, it sounded female and honestly kind of bored as it spoke. "You have been chosen, you must enter the portal, however you will be tested, if you cannot enter the portal your memory will be wiped and you will remember none of this."

Jack just stared at the swirling vortex for a second, annoyed that some random voice was not only telling him what to do but that it was already underestimating him. He stepped onto the floor and instantly it felt like there were weights attached to each of his limbs. He slowly started half walking/half dragging himself towards the portal, as he reached about halfway to it even though it wasn't far he suddenly felt more tired then he had ever felt in his life. However the voice appeared in his head again this time actually encouraging "come on, you can make it." The voice instantly woke Jack up and he pushed himself till he was standing right in front of the portal, however he wasn't sure he had the energy to make it through. He head the voice again "go, just one last push" it shouts at him sounding almost frantic. Summoning all the strength he had left Jack threw himself through the portal the feeling of sleep overcoming him as he fully entered and he fell asleep.

Jack woke up slowly to the sound of a soft voice singing what he could only assume was a lullaby. He slowly got up the first thing he saw was he was laying on some sort of furry carpet but he froze as his vision slowly traveled upwards finally locking eyes with the one singing. She was a vixen; that much was evident from the black fur on her hands and feet, white on the tip of her bushy tail, and redish-orange everywhere else including her face. However, she still looked quite human. Jack could tell her body was slim and well taken care of, as even under the fur he could make out her body creating an hourglass shape. Her furry form was covered in what looked like a pair of khaki shorts and a purple t-shirt that was doing a very poor job of containing a pair of perfectly round F-cup breasts. She had a small honestly quite cute muzzle and small black ears sticking out of the top of her head, however the thing you noticed the most were her eyes. They were a light icy blue and they stared straight at you. The final thing Jack figured out was her size, he was gently pushed over by her smallest finger telling him the vixen had to be all of 250ft tall and one of her fingers was bigger then he was.

The vixen started to sing the same lullaby and her finger started to gently stroke his back.

"What is she doing" he thinks.

"I'm trying to calm you master, I wouldn't think it would be easy being transported across dimensions" she says.

"What the hell?! Did you just-"

"Read your mind?" she says finishing your sentence. "Yes. Just to let you know, master, I can read your mind as well as project my thoughts into yours. It'll help me take care of you" she says.

Jack slowly started to sit up.

"If she wanted to hurt me, she would have already" he thought to himself.

He then felt the furry digit move to let him get into a sitting position.

"Where am I?" he asks.

"This is Macross, the name's derived from your word for really large animals, as well as the fact that all of our kings have had to cross dimensions." she replies.

"Yeah, about that, why do you keep calling me master?" he asks.

"Why, because your our new king of course! Doesn't this sound familiar?" she says the final bit directly into his mind.

He instantly recognized it as the same voice that showed up in his head that weird vortex appeared. Jack just sat there staring up at this giant Vixen

"Wait, wait, wait, wait... Are you telling me that I'm supposed to be your king?" he asks.

She nods slowly and smiles

"You passed the test, so you get the crown" she says a large smile on her face.

"Why is a human the king of a race of giant, pardon the phrase, furries?" he asks.

"Our Goddess Aleera fell for a human once about a thousand years ago and he was the kindest and most generous king we ever had. That, and the fact that Aleera kind of developed a thing for humans. She decreed that from that point on each of our leaders was to be a human male who she had personally chosen and who had shown the determination to come here" she says.

Jack simply nods slowly. It made about as much sense as anything else in this situation.

"So, you are?" he asks.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry..." she says as she holds her hand out and bows to him.

"I am Vera, your personal adviser, guard, and hopefully I will become your trusted friend."

She says the last bit with her head raised, and a quite cute smile spread over her muzzle. Jack just nods again, and he then takes a few seconds to look around. He was in a castle, that much was evident given that there was a four-poster bed that could hold 4 Vera's. One wall of the room was an open balcony with only translucent silk drapes separating the balcony and the room. All around the room were masterfully carved pieces of furniture all fit for something Vera's size and all looking like they had been painstakingly carved out of 1 piece of wood. The door was much the same but it was adorned with an ornate drawing of what looked like a unicorn girl holding up another human. Jack's gaze fell back on Vera, who smiled down at him.

"How do you like your bedroom?" she asks.

"Th-this is all mine?" he replies stunned and Vera gives off a small chuckle.

"Of course it is, master! Why? Is anything not to your liking?" she asks, her tone growing somewhat nervous at the end.

"No, no, this is more than I could ever dream of having..." he says before pointing at what looked like a small jewellery box.

"That's about as big as my bedroom back home" he says.

Vera walks over and lifts the box up for a second before smiling and putting it down

"Well then, welcome to the lap of luxury master! Don't worry, we'll all take excellent care of you!" she says.

Jack just sits down the calmness from before disappearing as his mind tried to make sense of everything

"But I didn't do anything to deserve this... Why was I chosen? I'm just a normal guy..." he says.

Suddenly, Jack's mind was flooded with images of every animal he had ever helped, as well as visions of how he showed each of his colleagues respect; even Jim, who admittedly was a total ass just because he was the boss' son. The next thing he knew, Jack was staring at Vera mostly eye to eye.

"Master, you are kind, patient, forgiving, and you treat even those who are not human with respect and dignity. That is why you have been chosen." she states.

Jack just nods once more in reply, still having trouble taking in all that was happening in such a short time, before....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772969-Ruler-of-the-Giantesses/cid/1141850-Welcome-to-Macross