*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Paul
  2. The Trial Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773830-Shrunken-Scavenger/cid/1100481-Paul
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1773830
A shrink story where the shrinkee must scrape to survive in a world of unaware people
This choice: Paul  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Paul

    by: Neo-rodent
Paul is working late poised as he often is, atop a grimy foot stool when disaster strikes. 'Will the trials of an Ivy League janitor never end,' he muses as his hand swiped through cobwebs in search of floor soap. Then with the snap of a single failed screw the shelf he was searching shuddered and the cleaner he was looking for along with a number of other jugs come crashing down. Their fetid chemical contents douse poor Paul who barely had time to shield his eyes. Wiping the dribbling concoction from his forehead he curses and reaches down for the one he was after. When he does so he notices the age of some of the jugs which had spilled on him. On some the labels were nearly unreadable with mold. God only knows how long they had sat up there stewing. Bothered by a sudden tingling sensation over his wet skin, the janitor considered if he should open up the shower rooms and try to clean up.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neo-rodent (UN: glacialmind101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773830-Shrunken-Scavenger/cid/1100481-Paul