*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774607-Plagues-A-TF-Virus-Interactive/cid/2815792-Interviewed
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774607
A brand new epidemic sweeps across the world and how it reacts all depends on you.
This choice: She attempts to interviews one of the patients  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Interviewed

    by: Unknown
Elizabeth made her way to one of the rooms with the infected patients. Something about this new virus fascinated her, and she wanted to learn as much as she could about it.

Finally, she located one of the rooms and entered. Inside was a young woman, around 21 years of age. According to her medical report, she had previously weighed around 150 pounds. But after being infected by... whatever this disease was, she now weight little over 200. She had an obvious pot belly and thick thighs. She was munching on a hamburger.

"Excuse me, miss?" Elizabeth said. This got the woman's attention, and she turned to look at the doctor.

"Hmm? What do you want? I've already been tested." The woman said.

"I know." Elizabeth replied. "I just wanted to ask some questions. That's all."

The woman shrugged, and Elizabeth sat in the seat next to the womans bed. She took out a notebook and a piece of paper.
"So, what is your name, for the record?" Elizabeth asked.

"Jenny Matthews." Jenny replied, still eating the hamburger. Elizabeth wrote that down.

"Alright, miss Matthews. Tell me, when did you start noticing something was wrong?" Elizabeth asked.

"A few hours ago." Jenny replied. "I was just finishing up a jog when I saw my neighbor Lauren. We're about the same age, go to the same campus, so we're on good terms. Weird thing is, she looked fatter. A bit bigger then me now. I asked her what happened, and she turned right around and bit me!"

"Really?" Elizabeth asked, jotting that down.

"Yup, right on the arm! It was nuts!" Jenny replied. "I went home and bandaged it up, but that's when things got weird. I suddenly felt starving. I wolfed down everything in my house. No joke. And I was STILL hungry. Then I started getting bigger and... well, here I am."

"I see." Elizabeth said, writing that down. "So bites can transmit this."

Just as she was writing this down...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774607-Plagues-A-TF-Virus-Interactive/cid/2815792-Interviewed