*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774607-Plagues-A-TF-Virus-Interactive/cid/2815766-A-Skinny-Among-Fatties
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774607
A brand new epidemic sweeps across the world and how it reacts all depends on you.
This choice: A scientist trying to cure the disease.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Skinny Among Fatties

    by: sup
Log Date: Entry 1

My name is Dr. Elizabeth Meta. I'm a doctor at the local general hospital. For the past few weeks, we've been receiving some rather strange patients with some sort of abnormal disease that...

"Hey!" a voice shouted as a young woman looked back. "We just got another batch in." the nurse said.

"Right. Be right there." she said hopping off her seat and shutting her laptop as she headed to the observation room.

Before her were a number of patients, all of them were much larger than how they originally were but somehow didn't seem to mind as they feasted on whatever food was brought to them and into their rooms as they were fitted into hospital gowns.

"They're just as large as the patients we've been getting." Elizabeth said. "Seems like there's no end to this disease."

"Yeah, especially since we've been getting them in all our sister branches too and I hear they're having a hard time too." the nurse said.

Elizabeth was a bit taken aback by these large people but also a part of her was fascinated.

Later that night when most of the staff had left...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774607-Plagues-A-TF-Virus-Interactive/cid/2815766-A-Skinny-Among-Fatties