*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Bet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1106481-The-Bet
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1775559
Ben is forced to worship the feet of girls from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien!
Chapter #1

The Bet

    by: Kadoya
Ben Tennyson and his cousin, Gwen, are in the school gym. "Remember our bet, Ben, "Says Gwen," If I win, You have to worship my feet and/or another girl's feet." Ben gets ready to say what will happen if he wins, but he doesn't want to to too harsh on her. Ben runs up to her to attack, but Gwen dodges him and goes to the side. She won't mind if I cheat, Thought Ben, as he slammed down the Ultimatrix and turned into Echo Echo. Gwen, however, anticipated this move and blasts all of the Echo Echos in the chest, making him revert back into Ben. Ben then runs at her and tries to punch her but Gwen, barefoot, lifts her foot up to her face and Ben stands still. I can't let her find out about my foot fetish or my erection whenever I see her barefoot, he thought as he looked down to his erection. Gwen takes this opportunity to kick Ben onto the ground. "Got ya," Gwen says as she reads his mind. She then jumps into the air and places one foot at his face and the other at his crotch. "I win" said Gwen victoriously. Now...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1106481-The-Bet