*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who will it be?
  2. The Bet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1111457-Who-will-it-be
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1775559
Ben is forced to worship the feet of girls from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien!
This choice: Have my friends help me torture you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Who will it be?

    by: Kadoya
"Come with me." She ordered Ben. The two walked until they reached a lounge. There, she knocked him to the ground and tied his hand to the wall. She then sat on his left leg. Gwen places her shoe in Ben's face and holds his head with her feet. She then takes out her cellphone and starts to make a call. Her toes are in his ears so he can't hear a thing she's saying. She then smiles, says "thanks" and hangs up. When she lets his head loose, Ben asks what the call was for. "One of my friends will come here and help me torture you with our feet." She explains. Ben then asks who it was and then she laughs. "It's a surprise!" She says. Five minutes later, someone comes in through the door. "Come in!" Gwen says slyly. In through the door comes...

You have the following choices:

1. Julie

*Noteb*
2. Eunice

*Noteb*
3. Elena

*Noteb*
4. Jennifer Nocturne

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775559-Alien-Force-and-Ultimate-Alien-Feet/cid/1111457-Who-will-it-be