*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1860714-Azula-Fat-Princess-of-the-Fire-Nation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: She was always fat and gets fatter over time?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Azula; Fat Princess of the Fire Nation.

    by: Unknown
Azula had always had been fat ever since she was a little girl. Along with studying the Fire Nation's wars and practicing her fire-bending, she would spend time in the palace kitchen, feasting on large quantities of food. Her time of enjoying giant meals greatly affected her body overtime. Azula became chubby which would have made her cute-looking if not for her unusually dark and sadistic attitude towards everyone she encountered. Her parents tried to get her to become slimmer, but surprisingly, Azula refused any methods of reducing her weight.

Nobody, not even her parents or her brother, Zuko, understood why Azula would allow herself to indulge in such gluttony. All they knew was that the princess of their nation was perfectly happy being a big girl and she wasn't afraid to showcase her pride towards her weight to anyone who crossed her path. Along with perfecting her fire-bending skills, Azula had trained herself to use her weight in battle like a sumo wrestler. She loved to prove that she was large and in charge by physically abusing them. Her favorite victim was her brother, Zuko, who despite being two years older than her, was so small compared to her that he was considered the little sibling.

Now at the age of fourteen, Azula weighed at least 300 pounds. Her breasts were Double D while her doughy ass was a size bigger. She had a huge belly that reached half a foot in front of her. Her face had a double chin. She bowed down to her father, Fire Lord Ozai, with her eyes closed as she listened to him.

"My brother, Iroh, is a traitor and your brother, Zuko, is a failure." Ozai spoke with extreme anger and frustration, "I have a task."

A wicked smile crept along Azula's cheeks as she awaited her assignment.

Her father wanted her to...

You have the following choices:

1. capture Zuko and Iroh.

*Noteb*
2. capture the Avatar before Zuko does.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1860714-Azula-Fat-Princess-of-the-Fire-Nation