*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mom's room
  2. Where are you shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777598-Shrunk-in-your-home/cid/1260912-moms-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1777598
you are shrunk in you home with your mom and your older sister go wild
This choice: mom's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

mom's room

    by: Unknown
You woke up to a common feeling in a room not your own. You could feel the large weight on top of you, pinning you down into her bed. You could feel and taste and smell her feet as she rubbed them over your face - one blocking your nose, the other with plump, painted toes pointed into your mouth. Nothing unusual so far. Then you could feel your sister's feet join your mother's on your face. Her smaller, pale toes rubbed your cheeks in loving reassurance and mockery as she held your head stiff, allowing your mom to fit more of her foot into your mouth. You glanced at the bedside clock - 9:15am. Your exam had started a quarter of an hour ago. Looks like you weren't going to school today. You'd pleaded with your mom for weeks about this. Finally, after weeks of good behaviour and submission to her and your sister your mom had agreed to let you take your last exam today after you'd allowed her to stomp and squish your unprotected groin for an hour straight. Your mom loved you dearly, you knew that, but she also took great pleasure in dominating you physically, especially by standing on your boy-parts and sitting on your face.

Your sister was doing something. You couldn't hear what because she'd clamped her feet over your ears, but she was scattering pixie dust over your face and your mom's right foot and was reciting something that sounded somewhere between a curse and wedding vows as your tongue lay against the bottom of your mom's meaty sole and her toes tickled the back of your throat. Suddenly she stopped, and everything changed. She released your ears but only briefly as she coiled her toned cheerleader legs around your neck and held your face tight to the bed, strangling you. Your mom looked so excited she was trembling, her immense gelatinous bum jiggling where it lay against your beaten groin as she pinched her purple-painted toes shut over your nose and, with a loving kiss, shoved her big foot down your throat to her ankle. You choked, tried to breath but your mouth and nose were blocked. You bucked your hips, but were tied securely to the bedposts. Soon, your body gave in, and you went under, the bottom of your mom's foot on your tongue.

You were still on your mom's bed, but they were nowhere to be seen. You walked to the edge of the room, head still spinning, and pumped into the wall. It was warm, soft and squishy. And smelled just like your mother's foot. "No-!"

You opened your mouth and dragged your tongue across the surface. You had to know. "That taste ..." Panicking, you stuck your tongue out again and licked again and again, but no matter what the taste and smell were coming back now. Suddenly you felt a slightly softer texture in the wall, a different variety, and then you heard massive, earth-rattling giggling as your sister moved her feet away from you and your mom and sis stared down at your now shrunken body.

You were used to submitting to your mom and big sister's dominant fetishes - they took care of you after all - but this was something new entirely!

"What ... what is this?"

You have the following choices:

1. They smile - they shrank you on purpose!

*Noteb*
2. They don't know what happened!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sean 13 16 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777598-Shrunk-in-your-home/cid/1260912-moms-room