*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kitchen
  2. kitchen
  3. Where are you shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777598-Shrunk-in-your-home/cid/2604162-Kitchen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1777598
you are shrunk in you home with your mom and your older sister go wild
This choice: Kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kitchen

    by: BadBanana
You go into the kitchen feeling hungry for breakfast, no one else is awake yet which gives you plenty of time to yourself in the morning. You look into the fridge for something to eat and drink. Left over bacon from last night is in a tupperware container, guess you're having bacon, but what to drink? There's milk, but that's so ordinary compared to the different juices you see. There's some Hawaiian Punch, Sunny Day, but what's that blue juice? Mom must've picked it up the other day. Oh well, might as well try something new. You grab the juice and open it, then you take a few chugs to taste it, but you drank too much too fast and something starts happening, you feel sick to your stomach and start feeling different. Your head starts spinning, what is this? Some sort of sweet flavored alcohol? Why isn't it in the freezer where alcohol should be? Something else happened, when your head levels, everything is bigger! You're just an inch or two tall! Then you hear thuds, someone is coming!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your sister

2. Your mom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BadBanana (UN: sinzdarkcorner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sean 13 16 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777598-Shrunk-in-your-home/cid/2604162-Kitchen