*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777984-A-Slaves-Heart/cid/1109950-You-missed-your-chance-buying-the-young-elf-ma
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1777984
Step into the path of a slave or the master set within a world of fantasy
This choice: You missed your chance buying the young elf, maybe this one shall be better  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You missed your chance buying the young elf, ma...

    by: The Jett Mann
The other lanes hadn't been as interesting as this center sale. So far every item had been interesting, especially an elven girl from Thistlepath... a forest notorious for its dangers. What could possibly beat out that? She had been an easily acquired prospect... but the tantalizing thought of betters to come had been more appealing.

Money was no object, but a status symbol such as a slave bought at Veru'Vada was something above meager riol. Gold coins were trifles. This was priceless. And as expected, an item of obvious worth was brought forward. The opening bid seemed low for such a creature. Within mere moments it was down to two. One immense bid later and the purchase was complete. "Sold!"

The barker turned to his guards he waved them away saying, "take the merchandise away. The buyer was the..."

You have the following choices:

1. Human

*Noteb*
2. Elf

*Noteb*
3. Dragon (in human form)

4. Feral (anthro)

*Noteb*
5. Naga/Lamia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Jett Mann (UN: jettmann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Jett Mann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777984-A-Slaves-Heart/cid/1109950-You-missed-your-chance-buying-the-young-elf-ma