*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1126936-Further-interest-in-Laura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Dan does something else to Laura, maybe attempting to see how far he can go.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Further interest in Laura

    by: Wassel
While the conversation about work continued between Laura, Ashley and his father, Dan just sat there, zoning out slightly as he continued staring at his now much older, bustier cousin, overcome with amazement at what had happened to her, and that he was the cause. There she sat, chatting casually away, occasionally nibbling at a piece of toast, dressed like some sort of lingerie model, her large breasts bulging out dramatically, and her toned, supple body clearly visible beneath the lacy pink material. It was quite frankly unbelievable, and certainly the most jaw-droppingly erotic sight Dan had ever witnessed in his young life.

"This is...this is brilliant!" Dan exclaimed inside his head, quickly becoming overwhelmed by the vast possibilities having such a power could he. He could do anything, he thought, change her in any way...and who knows, maybe he could even change other people too!

As his mind was working overtime, imagining everything from transforming Laura into an 8 foot Amazonian goddess, to turning his cranky next door neighbor, Mrs. Hanover into a pig, he failed to notice the rest of his family getting on with their breakfast and soon moving on to other things, as his cousin stood up from the table, displaying her curvy lingerie clad body in all its glory and placed her now empty plate in the sink.

"Well, guess I'd better go get dressed," she said, turning towards his mother and giving her a light peck on the cheek, "Thanks for breakfast, Auntie Mary." And with that she left the kitchen, just in time for Dan to snap out of his fantasies and watch as her full, bountiful butt disappeared behind the door.

"I cannot believe that ass belongs to my bratty little cousin," Dan said to himself with a sigh, as his hand absentmindedly began wandering towards the tent in his pants. Before it made it there however, he was once again snapped back to reality as his mother suddenly inquired, "So, what have you got planned for the day then, Dan?"

"Uh...I uh, I..." Dan stuttered, having almost forgotten where he was for a moment, remembering that nobody else but him was any the wiser to Laura's change, "...I've eh, I’ve got nuh-nothing planned, why?"

"Good, you can spend some time with your big cousin then; show her some of the sights."

While usually this suggestion would elicit a groan and much complaining (Dan's mother forever trying to get him to bond and pal about with Laura whenever she was around), today his reaction was much different, and the idea of spending some time alone with his now 18 year old babe of a cousin was actually rather appealing, in fact it was more than that; it was the best idea he'd ever heard!

"Yeah sure, great idea, mom!" Dan quickly replied, his face breaking into a grin, figuring that this would be the perfect opportunity to see what else these newly acquired powers could do; his horny, curious side coming straight to the fore (he was after all an inexperienced 14 year old boy with the ability to turn bratty girls into total babes, who knows what else he could do?).

"It is?" came his mother's response, clearly not having expected that reply and adding with a chuckle, "Alright, who are you and what have you done with the real Dan?"

Realizing his mistake, and that in this new "older Laura" reality he was still supposed to be indifferent to her, he then tried to cover himself, saying a little less enthusiastically, "I uh, I mean sure...that is if you want...", which thankfully his mother seemed to accept, answering with a grin, "There, now that's more like the son I know."

So, after a little more teasing, his dad and sister both joining in (though Ashley assuming he was just after something and was trying to get in his parent's good books), Dan finally excused himself from the table and headed upstairs towards Ashley's bedroom, where Laura was currently staying. Being as quiet as he could, he then slowly tip toed towards the partially opened door and peered inside, feeling his heart racing a little at the thought that he was about to spy on one of his family (something that had never before crossed his mind). Inside the bedroom he was rewarded with the sight of his cousin’s back moving around, still dressed in the babydoll, and apparently searching through one of her suitcases for something a little more suitable to wear.

"Heh, even her clothes have changed," Dan chuckled to himself as he watched her pull out a sexy little halter top that was clearly designed for her new dimensions and not her former 9 year old ones, "That is so cool!" Of course, he didn't dwell on this for too long and instead began to think about what else he could change, perhaps something he'd often fantasized about but knew could never possibly be real. "Hm, I wonder..."

You have the following choices:

1. He wishes she had ridiculously large breasts

2. He wishes she was a muscular giantess

3. He wishes something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1126936-Further-interest-in-Laura