*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His sister
  2. Test the Powers Out
  3. Through a Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1406792-His-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: His sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His sister

    by: Unknown
Ashley soon found that the cushion was too small to cover up with. She could hold it high to cover her round, smooth breasts that still glistened from the water, or lower it to hide her privates, which she had recently shaved and were now as smooth as a newborn's skin. She tried to cover everything at once, but only managed to hide her stomach while displaying everything else.

"Don't look at me!" she said again.

Dan and Laura burst out laughing, and Laura pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. "Yeah, I'll stop looking," Laura teased. "As soon as I get a good picture. Smile!"

Ashley threw the cushion at her, momentarily displaying everything, and turned around and ran.

"Did you get the pic?" Dan asked.

Laura shook her head. "It's a shame, too. That would have been great blackmail."

Dan laughed and walked down the hall as Laura returned to her breakfast. He stopped in front of the locked bathroom door where Ashley had retreated in shame. He unlocked the door with his mysterious new powers and swung it wide open.

Ashley stood there with a towel in her hair, her face still slightly red from her embarrassment. She turned when she saw him and screamed. "Get out! Get out!"

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't know you were still here."

He closed the door and heard his sister lock it. A few seconds later, he swung it open again. "You know, I think the lock is broken on this thing," he said conversationally.

"Out!" Ashley screamed. "Get out, you sicko!"

"You have a great figure, did I ever tell you that? Do you work out?"

In a fit of rage, Ashley started throwing random objects at him, including, due to his powers, all her clothes and her towel. Dan left finally, then grabbed the assorted articles of clothing and threw them into his bedroom. A moment later, the bathroom door opened a crack and Dan could see his sister's green eye through it.

"Um, Dan?" Ashley whispered through the crack. "Could I have my clothes back?"

"Your clothes?" Dan asked innocently. "What clothes?"

"The ones..." Her voice faltered. "The ones I threw at you. Look, I don't have anything else to wear here, okay?"

"Hold on," Dan said. "So you're naked and trapped in the bathroom, and you need my help. Well, for starters, I'd like an apology."

"I'm sorry!" she cried. "I'm sorry I yelled at you and I'm sorry I threw things at you."

"And I would also like to squeeze your boobs."

Ashley gave him a flat look. "Don't push it."

"Well, you can't blame a guy for trying. Don't get your knickers in a twist--well, not that you could. I'll be back in a minute."

Dan turned and left to get a...

You have the following choices:

1. towel

2. bikini

3. camera

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1406792-His-sister