*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test the Powers Out
  2. Through a Dream
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1406285-Test-the-Powers-Out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Test the Powers Out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Test the Powers Out

    by: Unknown
Dan woke up, thinking about his dream. "Yeah, it would be great to have powers," he admitted. "Not like that would ever happen." Of course, if he had powers, he wouldn't know unless he tested them.

Dan got dressed and passed by the bathroom where his sister, Ashley, was taking a shower. Even though she was his sister, she was hot. He had seen her in a swimsuit a few times, and even in a towel once when she exited the bathroom, but he never saw her naked. Now that would be a cool power, to see pretty girls naked.

Dan ran into his cousin, Laura, in the kitchen. "Hey, Laura," he said, then on an impulse he added, "Do you know why Ashley is walking around naked?"

"What?"

"Yeah, I just saw her naked in the hallway. It's like she just decided she didn't need clothes any more. You don't know if she suddenly decided to become a nudist, do you?"

Laura rolled her emerald eyes incredulously. "I think you're pulling my leg."

"No, I'm honest," Dan said. "She was walking around naked for no reason."

"Yeah? Prove it."

Just then, Ashley herself came running from the bathroom, naked and dripping wet from her shower. With her long blonde hair trailing behind her, she crashed into Dan, burying his face in her smooth, soft breasts. She knocked him off his feet and both of them fell to the ground.

"Wow, you were right," Laura said. "I thought you were lying."

"M-mouse!" Ashley blurted out, gasping for breath. "There was a huge mouse in the bathroom! Scared the life out of me."

Dan was too stunned to speak, partially because he was seeing his gorgeous sister naked for the first time ever, and partially because it had worked! His powers were real. Laura put a hand on Ashley's shoulder while trying not to laugh. "Well, the mouse is gone now, so if I were you, I'd either stop straddling Dan or get a room, because he shouldn't have nearly this much fun until after lunch.

Ashley looked down and for the first time realized that she was wearing nothing except for a few droplets of water clinging to her skin. She screamed and jumped off of him. "Don't look at me!" she screamed, grabbing a couch cushion to cover herself with.

Dan sat up, stunned. He had powers! He could do anything! Starting with

You have the following choices:

1. His sister

2. His cousin

3. His friend

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1406285-Test-the-Powers-Out