*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Christmas
  2. Continue the Day as Normal
  3. Through a Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1540157-Christmas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Christmas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Christmas

    by: jlharris
Soon enough, Chistmas rolled around and Dan had yet to test out his powers. As the family was unwrapping presents, Dan thought "The best gift I could get is if my mom and sisters agreed to be my slaves and do anything I said without question and other people, including dad, couldn't care less. Like that will ever happen." Then Dan's mother asked if he wanted something. Without thinking, Dan said "How about you strip naked." Dan then realised he said that out loud and tried to apologise, but the words froze in his throut when he saw that his mother was actually taking off her clothes. Dan couldn't believe it! He really did have powers! When his mother finished stripping, she stood before Dan and said "Is there anything else I can do for you master?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Yeah, suck my cock."

*Noteb*
2. "Stick a vibrator with a remote control up your ass and give me the remote."

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jlharris (UN: jlharris99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1540157-Christmas