*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Josh
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780490-Inaccurate-Spells-and-Unintended-Curses/cid/1116025-Josh
by sllp12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1780490
Magic and sci-fi transformations that go awry, sometimes for the best, often for the worst
This choice: Josh  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Josh

    by: Inthecourt
Josh was making his was to the field to get some running in before class, if he wanted to actually make it somewhere with his running he would have to put in the extra work. As he reached the field he met up with his friend Nick, who was also on the track squad. While not being quite as good as Josh, Nick was also a nice addition to the squad.

"What's up bro," said Josh, greeting Nick.

"Not much," responded Nick.

As the two of them neared the field, they saw Lily, a 260 pound chemistry major waddling about seemingly confused.

"The cafeteria is that way," said Josh, meriting a high five from Nick. Lily didn't even acknowledge their presence, but was hurt by their comments. Why did those at the top think they could walk all over her? Something was going to have to change, and Lily had a good idea what.

Josh and Nick finished up a good run and headed to the cafeteria themselves, while Lily was in her lab brewing something up to get even with Josh, that asshole.

You have the following choices:

1. It works, partially

*Noteb*
2. It works, completely

*Noteb*
3. It works, gradually

*Noteb*
4. It works unexpectedly

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sllp12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780490-Inaccurate-Spells-and-Unintended-Curses/cid/1116025-Josh