*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780490-Inaccurate-Spells-and-Unintended-Curses/cid/1115632-Introduction
by sllp12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1780490
Magic and sci-fi transformations that go awry, sometimes for the best, often for the worst
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: sllp12
The following people are about to be transformed in some fashion. Help tell their stories and that of who they wronged.

Josh is a freshman to college who's on the track team, very competitive and who has a bright athletic future ahead of him. If only he didn't look down at so many of his peers who weren't as motivated as he is.

Ken is a senior in college who has a reputation of being a very successful womanizer, a fitness freak and a preppy. He's pissed of many of the people at his college through his arrogance, condescension and his cruel tongue. Almost no one has paid him back for any of his actions, but that's about to change.

Nicole is a sophomore in college and she's a cheerleader in addition to being a marketing major. She's done work modelling and working promotional events and is willing to do anything to get ahead.

Brad is an up and coming executive for a large company. He's been placed on the management fast track due to his prestigious education and the connections he's developed over the years. He's dismissive of many types of people and pretty much anyone that's not as good as he is. He has the intelligence, looks and build to do whatever he wants and he's almost always successful, but what if that were to change?

You have the following choices:

1. Josh

2. Ken

3. Nicole

4. Brad

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sllp12 (UN: sllp12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sllp12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780490-Inaccurate-Spells-and-Unintended-Curses/cid/1115632-Introduction