*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fantasy / Medievial.
  2. The Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780850-Succubus-Fantasy/cid/1116573-Fantasy--Medievial
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1780850
Femdom oriented story regarding a succubus, all types of fetishes are welcome!
This choice: Fantasy / Medievial.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fantasy / Medievial.

    by: Carl
We are almost ready to begin our tale just one more choice to make! What kind of succubus would you like to have?

Delila: Cruel powerful succubus. She can change form, can cast magic, faster, strong and nearly invulnerable. Enjoys physical domination and tormenting souls once they come to hell.

Tara: Classic succubus. She can change shape. Comes out when men dream or at night in their beds. Seduces them and then during sex steals their souls.

Melinda: Summoned succubus. A sorcerer has summoned her and wants to play with her. Can she turn the tables?

Elizabeth: Playful succubus. Doesn't necessarily steals souls and also likes to play with women.

Lilith: Queen of the succubi. Commander of hellish legions. Destroyer of souls, both human and angelic. Can divine beings resist her power and cruelty any better then poor mortals?

And now... onto the story!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780850-Succubus-Fantasy/cid/1116573-Fantasy--Medievial