*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a pair of panties
  2. here's ranma
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1781323-ranmas-new-curse/cid/1117725-a-pair-of-panties
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1781323
ranma's curse gets tweeked and it causes more problems than normal
This choice: a pair of panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

a pair of panties

    by: Jusenkyo
shampoo and cologne looked down confused "how the hell did jusanko water do this.' shampoo asked looking at the pair of bright red panties, then she noticed that there was a ranma print face on the inside and it looked like it was talking. she grabbed 'ranma' and lisened.

"shampoo what the heck happened why can't i move, why do you look so big!' ranma shouted and shampoo sighed thanking kami that he was still alive, but it was colone who spoke up.

" well son in law it looks like you've been terned into panties." she said bluntly. and then poored hot water on him which thankfuly changed him back to normal fully clothed,oddly enofe. " i'd say that the magic whent erradic and thats what caused it, i'll look for somthing to help but until then, i suggst you keep far far away from cold water son in law." ranma was then shooed out the door for couloun to work. on the way home ranma was extremly on guard dodging water left and right. when he got to the dojo he started his normal workout and got sweaty, completly forgeting about the curse thing, he goes to the shower. in the shower he starts with the cold water and poof he's panties agien, fortunetly the shower head shut off and panty ranma was hanging from it.

"ranma are you in there." akane shouted from the hall and not hearing a responce went in, apon entering the washroom she noticed 'ranma' hanging from the shower nosil, of corce because ranma hadn't told anyone about his new 'condition' all akane saw was a pair of panties. " dang it dosn't nabiki know by now to stop leaving her underware in the washroom" akane said picking ranma up, ranma was just happy akane didn't know that it was him, she'd probly kill him. and as ranma was thinking that akane tossed him into the dirty clothes and went back to the shower. about ten minuts pass and kasumi walks in humming her cleaning tune and switches the landry taking the wet clothes out to dry and the dirty clothes in the washer. ranma saw kasumi and tryed to tell her what was going on but she could not hear him through the humming so he was throughn in the washer. the hot water was out so the washer water was cold and ranma went through the hole cycal. finaly kasumi took him out of the washer and started haging clothes ranma fell asleep on the line . when he woke he was being carried by kasumi to...

You have the following choices:

1. akane's room

*Noteb*
2. nabiki's room

3. her own room

4. ukyo's house

*Noteb*
5. the kuno mantion (kodachi) *shivver*

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1781323-ranmas-new-curse/cid/1117725-a-pair-of-panties