*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1491809-Your-friend-Tina-She-and-Will-will-meet-Sara-a
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Satire · #1782284
Sara knows that you are writing about her and will live up to her name when she talks back
This choice: Your friend Tina (She and Will will meet Sara at the mall)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your friend Tina (She and Will will meet Sara a...

    by: bionicle4
....Tina, she said that she and Will are going to meet you at the mall."

Hearing this brightened Sara's mood a bit and she quickly ran back up to her room for money.

Ok, bionicle6, so what crazy perverted options are you going to include in this story. As far as I can see this is your first Writing.com entirety.

Well Sara, I was thinking that since many of the other branches of your story include diapers, that I would include a weight gain story to this interactive.

What you're going to make me all fat and ugly, you sick pervert!

Now, first off while that is an option, there are already two other female characters in the story who sure wouldn't be opposed to a few more pounds add to their figure. Secondly, fat is not ugly. A larger figure actually helps to enhance the features that make women attractive in the first place. And while not every fat person is good looking, there are some people who look better as they get bigger.

That's nonsense, and you plan on fatting up my mother and best friend to, you really are a sick perverted jack***. Hey why can't I say ***?

Because I am writing this thing and I say you can't. Now can we move on with the story?

No because, I know that you are just going to turn this into one of those disgusting slob stories where we are all farting and belching every three seconds

Oh don't give any of the readers or me any ideas. And as far as whether or not I add anything to what should start out as a weight gain story, we will see.
Now the mall was no-more than a simply bike ride away, and once Sara retrieved money from her stash she was off. She arrived at the food court located right at the entrance and spotted Tina over at nearby table. "Hey Tina, where is Will?" "Will is over getting me some more food, listen I have something to tell you."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bionicle4 (UN: bionicle4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1491809-Your-friend-Tina-She-and-Will-will-meet-Sara-a