*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1499894-I-am-secretly-into-adult-babies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Satire · #1782284
Sara knows that you are writing about her and will live up to her name when she talks back
This choice: I am secretly into adult babies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I am secretly into adult babies

    by: bionicle4
What the hell is this? I thought you were going to write a weight gain story, so what was with the last two options?

Well I am into adult babies and weight gain so I figured I would still leave the option opened.

Your into both! And I bet your into some other sick fetish as well to, like scat.

Well now that you mention it.

Your sick

Anyway, what Tina really said was, "I have a secret that I have want to tell you for months now but didn't have the courage. I found some people on the internet that call themselves 'adult babies' and I would like to try it out with you. All you need to do is act like a baby and let me take care of you, simple". "I don't know Tina it sound a little weird" said Sara "but it is just playing pretend I guess I could try it, no one else is going to see right?" "Of course not, this completely private, my parents are out of town and I have all the supplies" responded Tina "just tell your mom that you will be sleeping over at my house, it will be fine". "Ok, I will over to your house around seven" said Sara "but for now let's shop".

So is that it? Now I am going back in diapers, that's a little weak

Well no, it is never that simple. You notice that I left some room for other people to use magic elements, but if this story is left up to me to write I will typically stay away from magic.

So you're not a complete ***hole but the story is still going to suck *****

You should stop cursing, but any way....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue along this path

*Noteb*
2. something happens at the mall

3. Will wants to get in on this

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bionicle4 (UN: bionicle4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1499894-I-am-secretly-into-adult-babies