*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try the necklace on Rebekah
  2. Lucky You.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1193106-Try-the-necklace-on-Rebekah
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1784397
https://discord.gg/UgbSst8 18+
This choice: Try the necklace on Rebekah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try the necklace on Rebekah

    by: RedKitsune
You think about your older sister, Rebekah.

She's kind of taller for a girl, 5'7", black hair and blue eyes. She's beautiful.
That's not even accounting for her incredible body. She was slim and stacked, long legs and great hips leading into a small torso, with blossomed C breasts. She had a fantastic figure.

You slip the necklace on, and walk toward her room. She looks up as you open the door without knocking. Slipping off her headphones, she scowls.
"what do you want? knock." She always was rude to you.
You feel a strange power flow through you. You feel yourself getting a bit randy, and your heart begins to pound. Rebekah's eyes go wide and she begins to gasp, pulling her headphones off and sitting up on her bed, she grabs at her black tank top and her throat flushes red from arousal.
You close the door behind her, and cross the room as she slips under her blanket, beckoning to you. You slip under the thick covers, and are overwhelmed by her warmth, closeness and softness of flesh.

You have the following choices:

1. Begin to kiss her.

2. Merge with her, now.

3. Your other sister barges in.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedKitsune (UN: redkitsune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kooklis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1193106-Try-the-necklace-on-Rebekah