*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1196734-Begin-to-kiss-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1784397
https://discord.gg/UgbSst8 18+
This choice: Begin to kiss her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Begin to kiss her.

    by: Unknown
You brush a lock of her black hair our of the way and purse your lips to hers. She seems shocked at the surprise, but the dark room does not allow her to see her new partner is her brother. she smiles and embraces you as you kiss her. She moans in excstacy. As she moans a tingling grows in the area the necklace lies on your neck, it spreads until it reaches the tips of your body, when it meets where your skin touches hers you feel your feeling and hers as well. Your ecstacy increases to an almost animalistic urge. Your sister begins to become unconfortably, then tells you between a kiss that she is feeling numb. By now you can feel her lips becoming your lips and feel your mouth kissing hers, and hers kissing yours. She begins to struggle. telling you it hurts. She tries to push you away, but she can only move her arms a short distance. She manages to clap her novelty clap-on lamp only to find horror. Her arms have begun to fuse to you, ending in where sh tried to push you away, but rather than hands they fused with you at the wrist, and were being pulled in. You kiss her again and her face begins dragging into yours. The heat is immense, she tries to dislodge herself, jiggling the tit that wasn't already fused to your chest. She screamed until her mouth melted into your face. The last known view of your sister disappears as her eye melds to your body and her right arm and legs do the same. You roll onto your back exhausted. You sleep in her bed, then wake up several hours later to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find that you have become your sister completely

2. melded with her

*Noteb*
3. A terrible pain in your stomach.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kooklis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784397-Merge-Necklace/cid/1196734-Begin-to-kiss-her