*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wanda
  2. Timmy
  3. Cosmo and/or Wanda
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784878-Fairly-Oddparents-tickling/cid/UBB8MFMK2-Wanda
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1784878
tickle your favorite characters from Fairly Oddparents
This choice: Wandy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wanda

    by: Penny the pen name
It was a quiet day in the turner household,that was until the youngest turner that being Timmy stormed through the front door of the home and began stomping angerly up into his room. Why was he so angry? Well early that day he had just finished a test in Mr Crocker's class and before he could even think about turning it in he felt it. The dreaded F- Crocker had stamped onto not only his paper but his forehead as well. As his footsteps approached his bedroom door you could feel the anger with every step until,he arrived. "Stupid Crocker!" Timmy yelled "Does he even know how to grade a test!?" This new level of noise a woke Wanda Timmy's fairy who had been sleeping in her fish bowl. She got out of the bowl and transformed into her normal form. "What's wrong Timmy?" She said with concern. "Crocker gave me yet another F." "Oh..." Wanda hated how Timmy's teacher treated him but their was nothing she could do about. "Is their anything you could do to maybe switch classes?" "Nope!" He said with disdain. "Mmm I'm sorry Timmy, is their anything I could do?" "No theirs nothing you cou-" An idea had crossed his mind a devious idea. "Wanda I wish to tie up and tickle you." "WHAT!" Timmy are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure now do it." Wanda with a look of dissatisfaction obliged and casted a spell on herself that tied her arms up in the air towards the ceiling and her feet towards the ground. 'Happy now?!" "Yes." Timmy thought for a moment about what he should do first until he decided.

You have the following choices:

1. Pick a tickle spot.

*Noteb*
2. Strip her.

*Noteb*
3. Get a tool.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Penny the pen name (UN: thearachnid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingeddie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784878-Fairly-Oddparents-tickling/cid/UBB8MFMK2-Wanda