*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mid 30s female.
  2. Vacation.
  3. Your First Bodyport
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1563723-A-mid-30s-female
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1785395
It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.
This choice: A mid 30s female.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A mid 30s female.

    by: Kaien
You sighed at the reflection. You were now a woman about her thirties with a long blonde hair and quite attractive figure, dressed in a white sundress and sandals with two inch heels.

"Is everything right Mr. Rivers?" The attendant asked just to get your attention.

"I'm fine. Is just that I never expected to be... a woman at my first trip."

"Is that so?" She giggled sympathetically. "Don't worry, you'll get use in no time."

"I hope so." You replied giving a last full look at yourself in the mirror.

It gave you a few problems to walk on the heels your body was wearing, but you managed to follow the attendant to the side office of the cabin where she confirmed your hotel reservation and car rent. So as gave your temporal ID, matching your actual self with your new appearance. And after a few policies you needed to sign you were finally free to go.

"Well, just remember that you must be here in two weeks for your swap back." The attendant remembered you while delivering your bodies baggage. "Have a nice stanza Miss."

That last "Miss" just made you sight conscious of your actual condition.

The weather was nice out of the terminal. Sunny and wet, it was completely different from the cloudy and cold weather of the city. You breathed and enjoyed the subtle salty taste on the wind. You might be a woman, but all the time saved to enjoy that place actually worth it.

You smiled to yourself and walked to the Car Lot to get the car you rented.

Where did you go?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to a Hotel

*Noteb*
2. Check out the city

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaien (UN: kaiensekai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1563723-A-mid-30s-female