*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/1336959-Adam-gives-it-to-his-little-brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785619
A growth story about the biggest pecs ever!
This choice: Adam gives it to his little brother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adam gives it to his little brother

    by: scriptboy
Adam really didn't believe in the pendant that would make his pectorals grow, so he just stuck it in his pocket before he went home. Once he arrived back at the house, he emptied his pockets and left the pendant on the kitchen table.

When Corey, his younger 14-year-old brother, came out of his bedroom, he spotted the pendant on the table and began to wonder what it was and where it came from

"It's a pendant some guy at the gym had given me..." Adam explained. "It's supposed to make your pecs grow if you wear it!"

"Can I wear it?" Corey asked his older brother.

"Sure, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't do anything!"

Corey took the pendant and slid the leather string around his neck. There was even a small clip that tightened the leather string around his neck so the pendant hung nice and tight. As soon as he put the pendant around his neck, the leather string turned into a thin, steel chain of gold. Corey couldn't remove the pendant, even if he wanted to.

That night...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Corey's pecs grew a little bigger

2. Corey's pecs grew much bigger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/1336959-Adam-gives-it-to-his-little-brother