*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/3474828-Adams-chest-starts-growing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785619
A growth story about the biggest pecs ever!
This choice: Adam's chest starts growing!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Adam's chest starts growing!

    by: Luka
As he stood in front of the mirror, admiring the pendant nestled between his pecs, he felt a strange sensation building within his chest. At first, it was a subtle tightness, but within moments, his muscles began to expand rapidly.

Gasping in surprise, Adam watched as his pecs swelled, growing larger and larger. The tank top he was wearing strained against the increasing mass, stretching to its limits. With each passing second, his chest surged forward, pushing against the fabric, making it tighter and tighter.

Adam's eyes widened as he saw his reflection transforming before him. The tank top, originally snug against his torso, now struggled to contain the massive growth. The fabric strained and groaned, threatening to burst at any moment. The neckline plunged lower and lower, barely covering his nipples as his pecs ballooned outward.

The sensation was both exhilarating and overwhelming. Adam's breathing quickened as the weight of his expanding chest pulled him forward, causing his posture to change. His wide muscular shoulders and bulging arms made it increasingly difficult to navigate through doors, grazing against the frame with each passing.

As his pecs continued to grow, his tank top finally gave in. With a loud ripping sound, the fabric split down the middle, exposing his enormous pecs in all their glory. They jutted out proudly, barely covered by the tattered remains of the tank top, revealing his well-defined six-pack and a narrow waist beneath. Adam couldn't help but marvel at the sheer size and power of his chest.

Excitement surged through him, and he couldn't resist exploring the new dimensions of his body. Adam flexed his mammoth pecs, marveling at their strength and firmness. They bounced and jiggled with each movement, captivating his attention and eliciting a surge of pleasure. His nipples, now partially exposed, were sensitive to the touch, and he found himself instinctively playing with them, reveling in the sensation.

Despite the challenges he now faced with his growing proportions, Adam couldn't deny the newfound confidence and sense of dominance that coursed through his veins. He knew he had to embrace this change and explore the extent of his burgeoning power.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Luka (UN: lka2543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/3474828-Adams-chest-starts-growing