*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/1335310-Adam-goes-home-for-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785619
A growth story about the biggest pecs ever!
This choice: Adam goes home for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adam goes home for now

    by: Big Boy
After the little meeting, Adam pocked the pendant and went and finished his workout. Once he got back into the zone again, he forgot all about the pendant. After another hour he finished his workout and went home. It wasn't until he was about to throw his gym clothes into the washing machine when he found the pendant again and looked at it.

"Can this little thing really grow muscles?" He said out loud. Then he laughed. There was no way that this thing was really magic. Still, it looked kinda cool. Feeling it couldn't hurt, he went again and put it on. The pendant was just long enough that it laid nestled on top of the crevice between his pecs. Going to his room, he checked himself in the mirror to see how it looked.

"Hmm, not bad." He said. It may not be magic, but it look good.

You have the following choices:

1. Adam's chest starts growing!

*Noteb*
2. Adam grows slowly

3. Adam goes to sleep and wakes up a giant with huge pecs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/1335310-Adam-goes-home-for-now