*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pec Pendant
  2. A Helpful Stranger
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/1335300-The-Pec-Pendant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1785619
A growth story about the biggest pecs ever!
This choice: A good luck (magic) charm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Pec Pendant

    by: Big Boy
Reaching into his pocket, Craig brought out an odd little pendant attached to a piece of leather string. "This here is a charm said to infuse the wearer with strength and power. It worked pretty well for me, so I figured I'd pass it on to you."

Without thinking Adam accepted the gift, looking at it in his hand. It was a curious design, but actually kinda cool. "Er, thanks? But I'm too broke to pay for it."

"It's yours to keep." Craig told him. "Keep it, wear it or give it away, it's up to you. I wish you all the luck though." Before Adam could say anything else, Craig turned and left, leaving him in the gym holding the pendant.

You have the following choices:

1. Adam puts it on now

*Noteb*
2. Adam gives it to a friend

3. Adam gives it to his little brother

4. Adam goes home for now

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785619-His-Huge-Pecs/cid/1335300-The-Pec-Pendant