*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boredom
  2. Zelda!
  3. Girl in green, Saria!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2793672-Boredom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1786721
So many girls...they need to be taught a lesson, give any girl from the LoZ a wedgie!
This choice: Boredom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Boredom

    by: Gufnrbehhdhyd
Zelda watched Saria silently from across the room. Her eyes drifted lazily to the young girl's butt, where she noticed her neon green undies were just barely peaking out of her shorts. Saria was busy watching bugs fly past the window to have noticed her indecency. Having nothing else to do, the tight body of the princess began to creep up on the girl. After a few short steps Zelda was close enough to slip her hands down Saria's shorts in one quick motion.
"WAAUhh!!" Saria gave a swift yelp as she felt two cold, delicate hands invade her clothing and cup her bottom. The princess gently groped her, similar to how one might test an orange for ripeness. "Zelda, what the hell are you ~ough*..." Saria looked back and attempted to protest the woman's actions, but her words left her quickly as Zelda hooked her fingers around the leg holes of her underwear and yanked them upwards. In the sudden movememt Saria bounced a little with the first tug. Her lips pursed into an uncomfortable frown as the defenseless girl prepared for another go.
"Your house is so boring, I just had to find something to do. It's your fault for being such a bad host." Zelda pulled back away from the girl's back, creating a gap between her adorable panties and her pale white butt. "Furthermore it was your choice to wear panties, and to let them show." Zelda's smug grin widened as she gave the poor girl another tug. With every hard yank Saria responded with a squeal. As her plain green underwear was being mercilessly dragged further up her back she could only bounce on her tip toes to try and alleviate the pressure; to no avail.
Zelda pushed her hands forward and forcefully bent the innocent green haired girl over out her own window, making it clear to anybody outside exactly what was happening. To Saria's relief it was late in the day, and there seemed to be no-one else watching. Wether or not that was the truth was something she felt she'd rather not know. She was preoccupied handling the unrelenting wedgie delivered to her by the hands of the overly playful princess. As she endured the wedgies her mouth began to fill up with cold saliva. Zelda pushed her hips into Saria's behind with every tug and could not help but blush. She wasn't a lesbian, but she couldn't just ignore how perfectly round and soft the young forest elf's butt was. It demanded to be spanked and pinched, she absolutely Had to grab it, and she did. She continued her wedgies with her left hand, while she used her right to pinch, smack and grope the forest elf like there was no tomorrow. And as the princess had her fill of Saria's body she again could do little but endure.
"Zeld-AH! P-pl-EASe st-OP!" Every word the girl got out was interupted by her own gasping for relief from the torment on her butt.
"Remember, I'm the princess." Zelda slowed her assault and her voice dropped low. "I can do whatever I want with your body." With that she let go of her tight grip on Saria's right buttcheek and reached around forward to her mouth. The princess stuck her pointer finger into the mouth of the desperate girl and hooked it around her cheek, and pulled back to force the girl to at least half look her in the eye. Saria stared in awe at the woman who currently held her like a prisoner by her underwear.
"I want to touch your butt, because you let me get bored, so im going to. You're lucky I'm being kind enough to touch you outside of your undies~" The playful tone in Zelda's voice returned, but no sooner had she removed her finger from the girls mouth had she returned to her wedgie assault. Along with her finger the princess also accidentally pulled out a thin clear string of saliva from the poor girl's mouth. Zelda wondered what it tasted like, but she only wondered for a moment; because she brought the finger close and stuck it in her mouth, sucking Saria's saliva off of it. "Tree nuts," She thought. Saria looked forward and gasped with each pull, trying desperately to clean the spit off the side of her face Zelda's finger had left. After a few more minutes of joyful tugging Zelda grew bored again. To remedy this she grabbed the girl by her hips and pulled her back inside from the window and practically threw her onto the floor. Zelda's new target was a frontal wedgie, and Saria knew it. Instead of putting up a fight, the girl blushed and meekly lifted her shirt, revealing her belly and panty waistband to Zelda.
"Smartened up, have we?" Zelda smiled to herself as she crouched down over Saria's knees. She put her hands out and slipped her tricky fingers under the front of her panties and gave a small yank. Not to hurt, but plenty enough to get a moaning reaction out of Saria. Then Zelda did something unexpected. She leaned down and placed her soft wet lips on the girl's stomach and blew onto it. She blew a raspberry into Saria's naval, much to her surprise. She removed her grip on her underwear and tickled the sides of the confused girl, earning a bout of laughter on both sides.
"What're you- Ahahaha! Zelda stop it!" Saria couldn't help but giggle. Zelda blew again, then pulled back. She let a thin line of spit drip out of her mouth and let it fall onto Saria's stomach before leaning down and blowing into it some more.
"Man you should've seen your face, you really were afraid of me for a second!" Zelda kept tickling. "A real 'Oh shit, she's serious' moment."
Zelda stood herself up and extended a hand to Saria, who cautiously accepted. The princess pulled Saria in close for what she assumed was an apology hug.
"Sorry, but after seeing your underwear hang out like that, I couldn't help it." Zelda's hands slithered around Saria's waist and once again took hold of her panties. This time however, only to help straighten them out. Zelda pushed Saria's underwear down her shorts into place, and spent a noticeably long time smoothing out the fabric over the girl's butt; so much so that Saria had to put her own hands down and pull Zelda's hands away.
"Thanks, but I've got it from here, you don't need to keep rubbing my butt." Saria said nervously. Blushing, Zelda replied.
"Well I just wanted to make sure it wasn't hurt."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gufnrbehhdhyd (UN: fyufguhfhio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2793672-Boredom