*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2175300-Fellow-warrior-finds-her-and-begins-to-toy-with
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1786721
So many girls...they need to be taught a lesson, give any girl from the LoZ a wedgie!
This choice: Fellow warrior finds her and begins to toy with her butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fellow warrior finds her and begins to toy with...

    by: Flushed
"Nabooru, are you in here?" Called one of her warriors. She was about to call out when she heard him speak.

"Man am I glad she isn't here, she was so bossy and got on my nerves" the guard spoke. Nabooru became enraged upon hearing her warrior talk about her like that.

"Hey! I heard that. Come get me out, I'm stuck in this hole in the wall. When I get out you're going to be in big trouble!"

"Not if I don't get you out. I can just say that I found your dead body deep in the temple and say that I buried you on the spot. In your absence, I will be placed as the defecto leader and order the servants to close up the temple for good!"

"You traitorous swine, when I get out of here I..." He didn't hear the rest because something had caught his attention. Her butt was stuck and poking out of the top of her pants was

You have the following choices:

1. An orange thong

*Noteb*
2. White granny panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flushed (UN: dukemax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2175300-Fellow-warrior-finds-her-and-begins-to-toy-with