*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Help!
  2. Decisions, Decisions
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1130412-Help
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: Try to get someone's attention.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Help!

    by: SWP
You decide you need to get someone to help you. You can try to get help from airport security or from some traveler. The problem with the first option is that you don't exactly know where to find airport security. You know there are various security officers walking around, but you don't know where to look, and at your size, you can barely see above shin level to know where you are or to see much of anything. The problem with the second option is that you don't know if you can trust anyone enough to risk approaching them.

A third option could be to try to hitch a ride on someone until you can find a security guard to help you. There's less risk of someone hurting you if she doesn't know you exist (or so you think at least).

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find a security officer

2. Get help from a passenger

3. Hitch a ride off of someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1130412-Help