*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2732530-Going-with-Sandra
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: "Your coming with me on the plane"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Going with Sandra

    by: T34/85
“Well aren’t you a cute little thing” Sandra says in a seductive tone.

Her voice was booming which stunned you.

“Please miss, can you help me?!” You shout. “I’ve been shrunk and I need help!”

“I don’t think so.” She says. “It’s not everyday I find a shrunken man. I’m going to keep you for myself.”

“What?! You can’t do that!” You exclaim. “You can’t just..”

Before you can finish your sentence Sandra drops you in her bra.

“Looks to me like i can” Sandra laughs. “I’m bigger than you and you’re tiny and helpless. You need a lady to look after you. Who knows what would have happened to you if I didn’t come along.”

In a twisted way you realize she has a point. While she may not have any interest in unshrinking you, you do feel safe and secure in her bra.

“Well enough of that” she finally says. “I need to get to my plane. It looks like you’ll be coming with me. The girls are going to love meeting you” she adds looking down at you with a wink.

With that she starts walking. Her bra is actually comfy. It’s not too tight for you so you don’t feel like you’re being suffocated, but it wasn’t too loose either to where you’d get jostled around. With every step she took there was a loud boom that registered in your ears. The motion of her walking was actually very soothing to you.

You couldn’t lie to yourself, you were enjoying this a little. You were riding between the breasts of an extremely attractive woman who didn’t seem to have any menevolent intention towards you.

On the other hand you were also terrified. You had no idea what the giant stewardess was going to do to you, and you knew for sure she wasn’t going to help you out of your situation.

After about 10 minutes of walking she reaches the gate where her plane is.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2732530-Going-with-Sandra