*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2895850-She-shows-you-to-the-other-stewardesses
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: She shows you to the other stewardesses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She shows you to the other stewardesses

    by: T34/85
You hear Sandra talking to what seems to be a few other women. You can't really hear what they're saying, all you can make out are muffled noises. Suddenly you see two giant fingers pluck you out of your safe haven and you are dropped onto Sandra's open palm. You look around and see you're in an area of the gate that none of the other passengers are paying much attention to. You look up and see three other stewardesses in the same uniform as Sandra staring down at you in disbelief. You suddenly feel really shy and embarrassed seeing four giant women staring down at your miniscule form and all you manage to do is smile bashfully and wave at the three giantesses.

"Awwww!" all three of them say quietly in unison.

"He so cute!" says the stewardess with red hair down to her shoulders, brown eyes, and looks to be in her late 20s. Her name tag reads: Alison

"I could just eat him up!" says the stewardess with long black hair, blue eyes, and who looks to be around the same age as Sandra. Her name tag reads: Phoebe

"Where did you find him, Sandra?" asks the stewardess with long frizzy brown hair, brown eyes, in her early 20s, and who's nametag reads: Angela.

"I was on the way to the plane when I found this tiny little guy on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw him but I was certain it was a tiny man. I don't know how he got this way but it looks like he needs a lovely lady to look after him, so I decided to adopt him and make him my pet." explained Sandra.

"Awww he's a rescue? That's so kind of you!" exclaims Phoebe.

"And he's so precious! You're lucky!" adds Alison.

"Thanks girls, I am pretty lucky" says Sandra smiling down at you as she starts to stroke your back.

"Can we hold him?" ask Angela eagerly.

"Not yet" replies Sandra. "I promise you will all get to be introduced to him properly but we should probably get to our plane now."

They all agree and you see Sandra reaching for you again.

What do you do?



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2895850-She-shows-you-to-the-other-stewardesses