*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A middle-aged woman
  2. The Highest Bidder
  3. Taken Away
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2774490-A-middle-aged-woman
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: A middle-aged woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A middle-aged woman

    by: T34/85
You look up and see a pale, slim woman that looks like she’s in her early 40s. She has dark blue eyes and long, curly, slightly dirty blonde hair. She smiles and gently scoops you up from your kidnapper’s hand and closes you in her fist.

“Thank you so much!” You hear then woman say. “He’s perfect.”

“You’re welcome.” Says your original captress. “I tired to find one that fitted your exact specifications”

“He fits them all and more” your new owner says in an ever-so-slightly sinister tone that worries you. “How much was he again?”

“$500,000” Says the woman

“My god!” You think to yourself. “I never thought I was worth that much.”

Your new captress drops you in her shirt pocket and walks over to her kitchen table to write the woman a check as if half a million dollars was nothing.

“Here you go” she says.

With that the woman leaves and your new captress plucks you out of her pocket and cups you in her hand. She grins at you as you quiver with fear in her palms.

“Well are you a cute little man.” She says with a gleaming smile. “My name is Pamela. What’s yours?”

You nervously tell her your name.

“Wh-What are you going to do with me ma’am?” You ask nervously.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She wants to keep you

*Noteb*
2. Gift you to her daughter

*Noteb*
3. Gift you to her friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2774490-A-middle-aged-woman