*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Highest Bidder
  2. Taken Away
  3. Captured!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153709-The-Highest-Bidder
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: "To sell you. I'm a dealer in shrunken people."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Highest Bidder

    by: SWP
She answers, "To sell you. I'm a dealer in shrunken people."

"So you are going to sell me to some stranger!"

"Well, stranger to you, I sort of know her."

"What's going to happen to me?!"

"That's for her to decide."

"For her to decide!" you shout. "You just ruined my life. How can you do this to me?"

"I'd prefer to think of it as changed. Being shrunken is just another way of living. Anyways, it's her fault not mine if anything happens to you."

"But..."

"No more questions," she said, slamming on the brakes to emphasize her point. You fly against back of the container, smashing your back and then landing on your face.

She continues to drive and an awkward silence ensues. After a minute or so, the car stops.

"All right well, we reached our destination."

With that she scooped you up, enfolding you in her fist so that no one else could see you. She walked outside and rang the doorbell. The door open slightly, and she inched inside. The door was quickly shut after her to make sure no one saw what was going on.

She opened up her fist, showing you off to your new owner. You look up to see...

You have the following choices:

1. A college age girl

2. A middle-aged woman

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153709-The-Highest-Bidder