*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3230928-They-are-all-Women
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: They are all Women!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

They are all Women!

    by: T34/85
You crane your neck up to see everyone watching the parade are all women who seem to be 50 feet tall! They're women of all ages anxiously waiting for the parade to pass by. Thankfully for you, nobody has noticed you yet. Confused and disoriented, you weave your way through the towering yet smooth legs that make up the crowd of parade goers, wondering why everything is so huge and how you got to this strange place.

Suddenly, your thoughts are interrupted by the thundering cheer of the crowd. It's the loudest thing you've ever heard and you almost go deaf from the sheer decibel level of the cheering. You realize the parade must be approaching. You make your way through the gigantic crowd, still unseen and get to the street. Everyone in the parade are also women. You wonder why there aren't any men to be seen until you see the giant banner that the parade participants are holding.

All down the parade line the banners read...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3230928-They-are-all-Women