*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taken Away
  2. Captured!
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153701-Taken-Away
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: She takes you her house. (She isn't actually flying anywhere.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Taken Away

    by: SWP
You start to get dizzy as she moves. You're not sure if she is aware of how much she's moving her hand, but it rocks back and forth according to the rhythms of her step. You're not sure where she's taking you as her fist leaves you in darkness. Every once in a while you catch a glimpse of the outside world enough to see that she's outside leaving the airport. You hear what sounds like a car door opening, and she opens her fist. She puts you into the cup holder, which seems specially designed to prevent you from escape. It's too high for you, but you can still look up at her, and she can still see you.

"There you guy little one," she explains. "I have had some others lost before, so I made a custom built carrier."

She has long black hair and a bony face. She's skinny and looks to be in her mid-twenties.

"What do you mean by 'others'?"

"Other little people just like you, silly," she answers giving you a playul wink.

"So there are others? Why did you shrink me?!"

She answered,

You have the following choices:

1. "I wanted a new pet, of course."

2. "To sell you. I'm a dealer in shrunken people."

3. "A plaything for my soirity."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153701-Taken-Away