*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2729606-You-get-trapped-underneath-the-various-belongings
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: You get trapped underneath the various belongings.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You get trapped underneath the various belongings.

    by: T34/85
Suddenly the dark prison you are in changes angles and triggers an avalanche of soft materials. You are freed from whatever was making you stuck before but now you are trapped under the soft material. Perplexed and slightly terrified you try with all your might to push your way through the soft materials that you are trapped under.

You use almost all the strength you have but you manage to get to the top of the soft materials you were trapped under. You still feel very disoriented as it pitch black dark and there seems to be no way out of whatever you are in. As you let out a sigh of relief you hear what sounds like a door shutting. You’re as confused as you are scared. What you hear immediately after that confuses you even more. You hear...

You have the following choices:

1. A cell phone ringing

2. A flight attendant giving safety instructions

3. A car engine starting

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2729606-You-get-trapped-underneath-the-various-belongings