*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Visitors! (microscopic ship in his house)
  2. George!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/1132210-The-Visitors-microscopic-ship-in-his-house
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: The Visitors! (microscopic ship in his house)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Visitors! (microscopic ship in his house)

    by: Liam
Dumping his bag on the floor, George grinned. Another week at school over and done with! His dad was out at the minute, so he had the house to himself. Hearing his belly rumble, he went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich. While he was gone, the smallest gust of wind brought a tiny, barely visible ship no more than half an inch across. Inside were about 20 people exactly the same as George, just way smaller. "W-Where are we...?" gasped a lady inside the ship.
"Looks like a suburban family home! We've obviously hit earth!" the captain replied.
"Just how big are the people here?" a teenage boy in the front of the ship asked warily.
"V-v-v-very..." the captain gulped. Up ahead, George had returned from the kitchen. To the tiny visitors, his toe alone was too colossal to be described as a monolith. The whole of him... was just too huge to calculate. "T-that guy could crush our entire PLANET!" screamed the lady.
"OK, just stay calm... I'll steer the ship out of here and we'll go back home. It's mission impossible.... This kid's HUGE!" the captain said. But before they could do anything....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/1132210-The-Visitors-microscopic-ship-in-his-house