*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk at 5th Grade
  2. Elementary
  3. Shrunk at School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789204-School-Shrink/cid/2614620-Shrunk-at-5th-Grade
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1789204
Shrunk in school, how will you survive?
This choice: 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk at 5th Grade

    by: pedro01
You was completely blacked out at that moment and it took a couple of minutes later to have your eyes opened. You may be blurring at this stage whilst you seemed to be lying on the ground, which feels rougher than it supposed to be. Plus, it was covered in blue, rather than grey-ish colour the school had in common. The room seemed to be much bigger than an actual-sized room you’ve sat on the bench before.

“W...W...Where am I? And why’s everything looks so huge?”

Obviously there’s been some kind of amiss, and rather strange as to where you were, and how did you end up on top of a rather plastic floor you’re feeling at this point. That’s when you had your eyes fully fixed, and can finally see why it looked so different. You can see the classroom that belonged to 5th grade, are so humongous like a sky, and you even got up and walk over before realising in shear panic when the floor is so steep from your point of view.

“No! This can’t be happening!” You’re panicking so hard, you had to get back in the middle, before knowing what he’s standing. “I...I think I’ve just shrunk down to size!”

Indeed you are, standing at a couple of inches, and currently standing on a huge, blue chair! That’s the reason why it felt so rough and plastic in the first place. You’re in a utter shock and fear, knowing you’re just nothing more but either a bug or a doll, and feeling so helpless, you wouldn’t know what to do now.

The question you’ve kinda remember is where was that stinging to the neck came from, and who was responsible to make you shrink instantly? You may have answers to try and solve this issue when you could feel the chair shaking and loud booms, knowing that the boys, aged between 10-11, are heading to the classroom, but you’ve got nowhere to go and you’re in someone’s seat, instead of yours.

When that huge shadow came and saw someone came over, you would then realised in utter fear, that seat belongs to who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your Best Friend, named Lewis!

2. The Fat Kid, named Nick!

*Noteb*
3. The Bully, named Damien!

*Noteb*
4. The Bookworm, named Michael!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789204-School-Shrink/cid/2614620-Shrunk-at-5th-Grade