*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/1139796-Aragorn-is-dead
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1790233
Galadriel takes the one ring and dominates middle earth characters.
This choice: Aragorn is dead.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aragorn is dead.

    by: Carl
Galadriel kept her hand in place until Aragorn's body finally gave in.

Galadriel laughed, she had just destroyed the last heir of Isildur.

Galadriel already considered the fairest elf of all before she took the ring now had her splendor redoubled. She had sent her pawns to the far reaches of Middle Earth and now would take the time to enjoy her new found desire to dominate others.

The only question was who should she dominate? There were the two hobbits here but she could also dominate other elves, or even bring others to her from any land. Galadriel smiled cruelly as she decided who she would torment.

You have the following choices:

1. Her next victim is Frodo!

2. Her next victim is Sam!

*Noteb*
3. Someone Else (Readers Choice!)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/1139796-Aragorn-is-dead