*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "I have a special assignment for you."
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1358557-I-have-a-special-assignment-for-you
by nyzxce
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791195
You are a tiny fitness coach at a local gym!
This choice: "I have a special assignment for you."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"I have a special assignment for you."

    by: Unknown
"A special assignment?" you repeated.

"Yes. I think you're exactly what we need to give us an edge over the competition! Do you know how to give a massage?"

You blink in response to the question.

"No huh? Well it's of no consequence, it's simpler than you'd think and the spa has instructions. Customers are always saying how they'd like their massages to be like tiny feet walking up and down their backs."

That actually sounded doable. "If you can get someone to walk me through it a couple of times," you smiled "I think I can do it no problem."

She returns the smile and reaches out her hand. "Then welcome aboard." You shake her finger and she carries you in her palm to the spa area of the gym.

"The massage room is the first one on your left." she says as she puts you down.

"You're not coming with me?" you ask.

"Oh heavens no! I'm much too busy. But not to worry, there should be someone in there to help you, if not there's some instructions on the wall, maybe some customers will even help walk you through it."

As she leaves you stand up straight and puff up your chest. "Time to show them I'm someone worth keeping!"

You walk down the hallway and enter the doorless room on your left. Inside you saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nyzxce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1358557-I-have-a-special-assignment-for-you