*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Go out and find someone to help."
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1141435-Go-out-and-find-someone-to-help
by nyzxce
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791195
You are a tiny fitness coach at a local gym!
This choice: "Go out and find someone to help."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Go out and find someone to help."

    by: Kentwolf
"well to start with, you need to go and find someone to help. if you have any problems just ask one of the other trainers ok?" said Joye. you quickly nodded and grinned, running off to the gym section eager to get to work. you gaze around seeing women on treadmills, weight machines, rowing machines, bikes. the lot. the Gym certainly seemed to be popular place for women. you walked around carefully avoiding feet and shoes looking for someone who needed help.

after a few minutes you came across a brunette trying to figure out how to work the settings of the treadmill. she was barefoot and had quite an impressive rack. with a smile you walked over to help her work the machine but as you got to her, she stepped back, turning to look for someone to help, her foot landing right ontop of you and grinding you painfully as she twisted on the spot. she stood there ontop of you and you heard her call to someone. you tried to move or get her attention but her weight kept you pressed flat against her soft warm skin. after another couple of minutes you heard her thank whoever helped her and she lifts her foot. for a split second you thought you would finally be able to move, but that hope is quickly taken away as you realise your going with her foot, squished stuck to the sole of her left foot. SLAM, she presses you against the rubber of the treadmill track as she begins to run, every few seconds your slammed against it again and again. as she runs she sets it to harder and harder settings, running faster and faster. she begins to sweat and you feel her pores opening up behind you, you whimper unable to stop her as she keeps running, soaking you in her sweat as you slowly feel her pores sucking you in bit by tiny bit.

eventually however, she finally stops running and gets off the treadmill. you can barely feel her steps now, making you worry slightly as to why that would be. she towels herself off including her feet and walks along to the next machine. this one doesnt need her feet as its weights so she lifts her feet off the ground, letting you stare out at the gym around you, also letting people see you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nyzxce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1141435-Go-out-and-find-someone-to-help