*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2996986-change-the-channel-and-girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: change the channel, and girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

change the channel, and girls

    by: Mindcollector
As Leroy made his way back home one day, he stumbled across a strange shop. One that he had never seen before.

"I take this route home every day though... when did this get here?" he asked himself, before shrugging and stepping inside.

Once in, he saw a variety of outright bizarre things. Costumes, weird prop-like items and toys, it was, for lack of a better term, ridiculous.

"What is this place?" he said as he began browsing, before coming upon a shelf with a variety of boxes, each with different tech inside. MP3 players, speakers, keyboards, but one caught his eye.

The Girl Remote

"Huh? Girl remote?" he questioned, picking it up.

Use the girl remote to control any woman you know! Point it at her and hit power, then the remote will work to make your dreams come true! Change her volume, change her channel, rewind, fast forward, and loop! And use the program function to modify her reactions as you see fit!

"What a weird remote..." he postulated

"Do you want it?" a voice said.

Leroy jumped, spinning around to see a strange, old man behind him.

"U-uhh..." he stammered

"Take it. It's on the house" the man said with a mischievous smile

"Wait wait. You're willing to just GIVE this to me?"

The man simply nodded.

Leroy was a bit stuck. He wanted it but... this was weird. And to be honest it probably didn't work. So he took the offer.

Leroy made his way back home, with his new remote in hand, ready to try it out on someone, though he doubted it would work.

He arrived home to find...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His mother, Joyce

*Noteb*
2. His sister, Candice

*Noteb*
3. Nobody was home. He'd have to go out and find someone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2996986-change-the-channel-and-girls