*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1143621-You-wake-up-and-you-are-chained-to-a-wall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791920
Your are forced to worship the feet of a very beautiful twin.
This choice: You wake up and you are chained to a wall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You wake up and you are chained to a wall.

    by: footboy4life
You wake up dazed and confused you hands are in handcufs and are chained to the wall, you look around but there is nobody there you try to scream but realize that your mouth is taped, a few moments later Hannah walks in and rips the tape off your mouth. You scream but as you do she puched you in the stomach. "Shut up" Hannah walks over and locks the door and walks over to a small safe, she puts the key to the door in the safe and locks it. "Now listen I am going to un-chain you but you have to promise me that you will do whatever I say" Thinking that if you compromise with her she wil let you go home. "Okay Hannah I promise to do anything that you say." She walks over and un-chains you from the wall. She takes off her flip flop and says "Now lick this!" "No!" She puts her flip flop in your face, so you try to grab her arms and try to get her away, but she grabs yours she pushes you and puts her foot behind yours making you trip and fall, before you even have time to get up she jumps on your back and hold your hands behind your back. She grabs you by your hair and pulls your head up so that you are looking at her "Listen here Zach! You are going to be my personal footslave for a very very long time, this is going to be a very long weekend for youyou WILL worship me!!" Before you can even reply she shoves your face onto the flip flop that she was wearing in school "NOW LICK!!" She yells You stick you your tounge and drag it slowly up and down the sole of her flip flop you can tell that they are dirty and worn not just because of the taste but because theres a semi imprint on where her foot has been, its at that time that you realize this is going to be a long weekend for you...

You have the following choices:

1. She makes you go out into her bedroom.

*Noteb*
2. She makes you worship her flip flops more. *

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1143621-You-wake-up-and-you-are-chained-to-a-wall