*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Confrontation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1143617-Confrontation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791920
Your are forced to worship the feet of a very beautiful twin.
Chapter #1

Confrontation

    by: footboy4life
One day while walking in behind a beautiful girl named Hannah you see that she is wearing flip flops and your heart immediatley soars. She sits at the table next to yours and your both on the isle seat, a perfect view point. As the teacher begins his lecture you doze off and start to stare at her feet, millions of things are running through your mind on what you'd love to do to her feet. Your so busy staring at her feet that you don't realize that she is watching you as you stare, after a few minutes you snap out of your day dream and look up to find her eyes glued to you...you don't know what to do so your snap your head to the front of the room, by this time the period is over and you rush out of the classroom hoping to avoid a confrontation with her.
*LATER IN THE DAY*
It is now 7th period and you both have band together, you sit two seats away from Hannah and her sexy feet, you occasionally glance over to look at them but dont stare because you don't want to risk getting caught by her again. You don't realize that upon your occasional glances she notices that you are still looking at her feet. After 7th period ends she stops you in the hall before 8th period. "Hey Zach wait up!!" She yells "Hey what are you doing tonight?" "Umm nothing why?" "Why dont you come over to my house tonight?" "Uhh sure sounds good!" "Okay come around 9pm" Hannah walks away as shes walking you can hear her flip flops comming up and slapping her heals..its not long before you become hard.
*LATER THAT NIGHT*
You arrive at Hannahs house and she opens the door. She is wearing the same thing that she wore to school that day, a pink zip-up hoodie, pink flip flops, and jeans. "Come on in!" She says "Follow me" You follow hannah up to her room. "Are we going to get in trouble for being here alone?" "No my parents are out of town for the weekend" "oh" She walks over and sits on the bed. "Come sit with me. I wanna talk to you about something. You walk over and sit on the bed next to her. "What's up?" You ask. "The real question is whats up with you. What is it with you staring at my feet all the time?" You panic at the question and with out thinking first you blurt out "I don't stare at your feet!!" "Uhh yeah you kind of do. Do you like them or something?" "No because I don't stare at them!" She doesnt say anything for what seems like hours, she finally breaks the silence with "Hey I need you to do me a favor." "What?" "Theres a dead mouse in the wayyyy back of my closet will you get it out for me? I hate mice." "Sure" you say trying to show your lack of fear. She shows you where the closet is, its a long closet almost like a hallway. "Where is it?" "Its alll the way in the back behind the next door" You open the door into what is a big cubby space, its dark you feel around and eventually find a light switch, you flip the light on as you look around the room you see a dog cage, rope, handcuffs, and ping pong tables, as you turn around to look at Hannah you are suddenly pushed foward into the cubby, dazed by this you look up, all you can see is an outline of a person standing over you and then everything goes black...

You have the following choices:

1. You wake up and you are chained to a wall.

2. You wake up and you are in the dog cage.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1143617-Confrontation